A little about us. We are a husband & wife team providing you with Nuts, Snacks & Fresh Flowers from our family of flower growers, it was a natural step to sell our fresh-cut flowers at local markets. We started attending community markets many years ago selling mixed bunches of flowers. The problem we encountered, however, was the seasonal nature of flowers. We decided we needed to branch out.
Fast forward to 2016 and we decided to start selling nuts & snacks along with our fresh flowers. We attended Harbourside Markets for the first time in November of 2016 selling nuts & snacks. Since then we haven’t looked back.
Apart from our seasonal fresh cut flowers our range includes:
- Bakarindi – award-winning gourmet style relishes, jams, sauces, and chutneys using both traditional and bush food ingredients
- Macadamia oils, spreads and butters
- Mixed seasoned nuts e.g. honey roasted, bbq and chilli
- Salted nuts e.g. pistachios, peanuts and macadamia
- Other snacks e.g. Pork Crackle
We now regularly attend 2 weekly markets in Coffs Harbour and numerous monthly markets from Coffs Harbour to Laurieton. We also attend various yearly markets and festivals. You can find out where we are on our markets page on our website.