Please read, fill in and sign the form below which will be sent to market coordinator Kim Towner to confirm your stall application.
By signing this application, I agree that:
- If my application is accepted then this application will form an agreement between me and Harbourside The agreement will apply indefinitely until Harbourside Markets or I terminate or change the agreement. During the trial period (attendance at 6 market days) the agreement can be terminated without notice by either party. Outside the trial period, the agreement can be terminated on 2 weeks’ notice. Harbourside Markets may terminate the agreement immediately if I breach the terms of the agreement.
- I have read and agree to comply with the stallholder guidelines.
- I am applying for a site of a certain size, but site allocation is at the discretion of Harbourside Markets and may be changed at any time.
- Any approval for me to trade at Harbourside Markets is conditional on me selling the goods and services specified as my ‘Stall Type’. I must reapply or otherwise get permission to change or add to the goods or services sold at my stall.
- The site hire fees charged by Harbourside Markets and the terms of this agreement may change from time to time, but I will be given 2 weeks’ notice of any change.
- I must at all times during market hours keep my stall, goods and other items within the site boundaries.
- I must only enter the Market carpark via the yacht club entrance or the west car I will not drive in over the footpaths or gardens.
- I must drive at walking pace with headlights and hazard lights on whenever I am in the market park area
- I must have my payment ready at the gate. Either cash or card.
- While driving within the market area I must stay on the pathway at all times unless I am authorised by the Harbourside Markets staff and when I am positioning a caravan or trailer at my site. I must ensure where I drive has no sprinklers.
- I must unload as quickly as possible and move my car out as soon as the pathway is clear.
- I must park as close to the railway line as possible then return to set up my stall
- In the afternoon, I must pack up my stall before coming in with my car
- Once again, I must keep my car on the pathway and load as quickly as possible
- I must take any waste generated by my market stall home or to a suitable recycling station. Waste is not to be placed into public bins in or around the Markets.
- I must be patient, kind and courteous to other stallholders and the public. I must not interfere with other stallholders or denigrate them or their products. Any conflict or potential conflict should be brought to the attention of Harbourside Markets management.
- I must not smoke cigarettes or vape within 20 metres of the market area
- I must always speak politely and not use bad language
- I must practice safe hygiene & follow current health directives.
- I must ensure that anyone working with or for me complies with the above requirements
- Have a wonderful time!