Harbourside Markets is a local boutique market encouraging makers and growers. We also allow ethical and fair-trade imports, good quality vintage and collectables. Anyone with a sense of fun and the following is very welcome:
- Preference is given to products and produce grown or made on the Mid North Coast.
- Products or produce that is made or grown outside the Mid North Coast may be brought to HarboursideMarkets if a local equivalent is not currently available.
- Imported goods are welcome if they are ethical and fair trade
- Good quality vintage and collectable items
- Services are welcome e.g. massage, haircuts, dog washing.
- We want the markets to be fair & sustainable for everybody so if there are already a lot of people selling similar products you may need to go on a standby list.
- $20 million product and public liability insurance
- If you’re still not sure please call Kim 0407 661 990