INFO FOR STALLHOLDERS
Harbourside Markets is a makers and growers market.
Anyone with a sense of fun and the following is very welcome.
- Preference is given to products and produce grown or made on the Mid North Coast.
- Products or produce that is made or grown outside the Mid North Coast may be brought to Harbourside Markets if a local equivalent is not currently available.
- Imports or second hand goods can only be brought if they have been value added in Australia.
- Services are welcome e.g. massage, haircuts, dog washing.
- We want the markets to be fair & sustainable for everybody so if there are already a lot of people selling similar products you may need to go on a waiting list.
- If you’re still not sure please call Kim 0407 661 990
- A 3m x 3m marquee is $35
- A 6m x 3m marquee is $55
- A site for an umbrella or trestle under the tree is $20
- These prices EXCLUDE insurance
Yes. You need $20,000,000 of product and public liability cover.
We are able to sell you insurance on the day for $5.00. This insurance does not cover food, cosmetics and skincare and most services.
Yes as long as your stall complies with the other guidelines and does not compete with our regular local stallholders.
Prices are the same.
The market starts at 8am and finishes at 2pm. We run every Sunday unless Christmas Day or Anzac Day falls on a Sunday.
Only food vendors and some trailers are able to drive on the market site. It is very delicate ground (basically sand) and we need to protect it.
Park in the carpark behind the Yacht Club and we will show you where your site is. Just call 0407 661 990 if you can’t see someone to help.
We have trolleys available for you to use to unload.
Unload as quickly as you can then move your car over near the railway. It is a very short walk away.
This way the loading areas are kept clear.
It is a condition of our licence that we leave the close parking for other visitors to the area and our customers.
At 2pm pack up your stall, then drive your car back to the close car park and load up.
Please call Kim on 0407 661 990 to make your first booking.
Generally no but we do occasionally have a spare so please ask if you need to.
Harbourside Markets is an outdoor venue. Sometimes it is hot, cold, windy or wet! Mostly it is beautiful.
We run in all weather unless it’s dangerous. On the very rare occasions that we don’t run we will post on our Facebook page (Harbourside Markets) and our website. (www.harboursidemarkets.com.au)
Stallholders need to decide for themselves if they want to brave the weather. If you chose not to come you don’t need to pay but you do need to let us know. Just a simple text is great – 0407 661 990.
Even if you come and set up but decide to leave before 10:30 due to weather, you don’t need to pay. BUT if you decide to stay you are choosing to pay.
If you live out of town and would like to know the weather before you leave, you can call after 5:30am for a weather report. We will answer as best we can. The one question we won’t answer is “Should I come? That is your call.
We love to support our local community by offering space for charities and Not For Profits to raise money or to raise awareness.
Please call us 0407 661 990 so we can let you know what you can do.
These sites are in high demand and availability is restricted.
For your information all food vendors need to:
- Be registered with NSW Food Authority
- Have a Food Safety Supervisor Accreditation
- Have a Temporary Food Vendor licence from Coffs Harbour City Council
- Have $20 million product and public liability insurance
- Have a stall set up that is compliant with Coffs Harbour City Council Food Health requirements.
Just having the above doesn’t mean you will be able to have a site. We have a long wait list…. Sorry.